1 inclined toward or displaying love; "feeling amorous" [syn: amative]
2 expressive of or exciting sexual love or romance; "her amatory affairs"; "amorous glances"; "a romantic adventure"; "a romantic moonlight ride" [syn: amatory, romantic]
- Inclined to love;
having a propensity
to love, or to sexual
enjoyment; loving; fond; affectionate; as, an
- We were both feeling amorous so the inevitable happened.
- Indicating love or
- She kept making these amorous suggestions.
- Of or relating to, or produced by, love.
- She read me an amorous poem.
- Affected with love; in love; enamored.
- He had been amorous of her since schooldays.
Inclined to love
- Finnish: lemmenkipeä
Indicating love or sexual desire
Of or relating to, or produced by, love
Affected with love
amative, amatory, aphrodisiac, ardent, carnal, desirous, enamored, erogenic, erogenous, erotic, erotogenic, fleshly, gamic, heterosexual, impassioned, infatuated, lascivious, libidinal, loverlike, loverly, lustful, nuptial, oversexed, passionate, potent, procreative, sensual, sex, sexed, sexlike, sexual, sexy, straight, undersexed, venereal, voluptuous